We met Bill before he became a Ten Financial Planning client when we were advising members of a company pension scheme for a firm in the Ribble Valley. We always…
Planning for retirement
When it comes to retirement planning, starting early is always best. Typically, people approach us around five to ten years before they want to retire.
Here are some of the common questions and worries people we work with have, as they plan in advance for their retirement:
- “Am I saving enough?”
- “How much income will I have when I retire?”
- “How much income do I need to retire?”
- “I’d like to retire early, is it possible?”
- “How much will my State Pension be and when will I get it?”
- “Am I saving in the right places? ”
- “Do I need to save more now to fund my retirement?”
- “I’ve got so many pensions, I’m confused.”
How we help you plan for retirement
We get to know you and what you want from your retirement.
We do a forensic deep dive into what you already have.
We use state of the art technology to build a ‘sat-nav’ route to your retirement based on what you tell us you want.
We can then recommend changes you may need to make to your plan now, to make to make sure you achieve your goals.
We will then review the plan on a regular basis to ensure it stays on course to deliver your retirement objectives.
To find out about more about what this costs, click here .
The value of advice
Evidence clearly shows the value of taking financial advice:
- Unbiased.co.uk found that based on a £100,000 pension fund, people who take advice save on average £98 more per month and are £3,654 better off each year in retirement
- The International Longevity Centre: The Value of Financial Advice Report, July 2017, found that people who work with a financial adviser boost their assets by an average of £41,099
- Research from Dunstan Thomas shows that people who take financial advice are 39% better off in retirement
You can learn more about the value of financial advice by clicking here.
Request a callback
If you would like to discuss your own situation, we are here to help. Please call us on 01200 420855 or complete the form below and we will be in touch.